2.3.19

Part Eleven - Of All The Wondrous Afterwords There Are

   Lost? Here's Part One.

   Despite what the length of this essay may tell you, I have not said everything that could be said about The 5,000 Fingers Of Dr. T. There's no end of factoids and tidbits out there that I found fascinating, yet decided to cut for clarity's sake. The goal was to help people understand this film and appreciate the damage that was done to it; flooding the pages with trivia seemed counterproductive to that end.

   There are songs I did not embed. There are scenes I neglected to mention entirely. There are so very many things I chose not to say in the name of simplicity. My only hope is that I made the right choices, the ones that might help you comprehend this weird, wonderful rabbit hole of a movie.

   Thanks are in order, yet in no particular order.

   Thank you to goodstock.photos, for the drumkit and the auditorium.

   Thank you to ezgif.com, for being amazingly easy to use.

   Thank you to the team at Film Score Monthly and all who helped them put together the collection of lost songs, which taught me more about this film than I thought possible.

   Thank you to Dr. Seuss. It was not your fault and I'm sorry you ever had to hide it.

   Thank you to my dad for showing me this movie in the first place.

   And if you have made it this far, thank you for sticking with me.

   Play again?